Sunday, December 26, 2010

Geronimo Stilton: The Mysterious Cheese Thief

Title: Geronimo Stilton: The Mysterious Cheese Thief
Format: Paperback
Price: RM 14
Synopsis: Who is Geronimo Stilton? That's me! I run a newspaper, but my passion is writing tales of adventure. Here in New Mouse City, the capital of Mouse Island, my books are bestseller! My stories are full of fun - tastier than Swiss cheese and tangier than extra-sharp cheddar. They are whisker-licking-good stories, and that's a promise!
   I, Geronimo Stilton, am not a big fan of spooky things. But when Stilton cheese began disappearing during my trip to England, I had to do something! That cheese and I shared the same name after all. Could I find the mysterious, cheese thief, or was I in for a big scare? Putrid cheese puffs, what an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment